Sunday, May 21, 2023
Creston Airport Drag Races
Bracket Racing Etiquette 101
Download our Bracket Racing Etiquette 101 PDF for information on bracket racing and rules for racers.
Drag Racing Information
• No EVs as per insurance provider requirements
• Race Tech @ 6 AM, Qualifying @ 8 AM
• Only 70 spots are available for this race, register now to secure your spot!
• Mandatory Driver’s Meeting before qualifying starts
Forms & Downloads
You aren’t registered until both your application and e‑transfer/payment are received and you receive confirmation.
NOTE: Fillable PDFs may not be fillable on some mobile devices. For best results, use a desktop computer to fill out, save, email, and/or print these PDF forms.
- Vehicle Registration (Fillable PDF, Click to Download)
- Vehicle Tech Rules (Click to Download)
- Motorcycle Registration (Fillable PDF, Click to Download)
- Motorcycle Tech Rules (PDF, Click to Download)
***NEW*** Insurance Waiver
You MUST complete the online insurance waiver before you can race. Please complete it BEFORE race day. Anyone can help you and it can be done using anyone’s phone.
- Online Insurance Waiver (Note: you will need access to a camera phone to complete the waiver),
- Scan the QR Code with your phone’s camera to access the waiver on your phone:
- Emergency Aircraft Landing Procedures (Procedures for racers to follow in the event of an emergency aircraft landing during the event)
- Racer Directions to Gate (Directions for racers to avoid being delayed by general spectator traffic)